- Lead a Programming team to develop software for facility management.
- Responsible for overall development life cycle of application.
- Lead and coach the development team to perform system development, installation, testing and maintenance for various projects.
- Participate in the user requirements collection, design presentation, system testing, training etc.
- Explore and adopt new technologies and development tools for solution extension and integration.
- Manage the project document preparation, system demonstration etc.
- Setup and Manage a remote development team
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ solid experience in application development.
- Expert in Database and SQL query (MySQL, Oracle or MSSQL).
- Experience in large scale system development and implementation.
- Experience in MongoDB, Mobile Development, GIS/BIM/3D application development, DevOps in Cloud platform is an advantage.
- Familiar with software development life cycle and IT documentation.
- Good communication, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of Cantonese and written English